aboutmycat

Friday, December 22, 2006

I love my cat

Ginger, tigger, katie and sasha are are lonesome without grandma gloria. I miss grandma gloia a lot because she left to go to california to visit katlin, ashley and loren. I miss katlin, loren and ashley i haven't gone to california yet. Melissa is my favorite cousin so are katlin, loren and ashley. Mom and dad miss grandma gloria too. We all miss grandma gloria. Tigger is good and so is ginger, and sasha and katie kate kate. Momma and dad are taking care of sasha and katie and so am I. I love katie and sasha. I love my cats. So, I am playing with my new cat katie queen. I am excited about richie coming for christmas, so is melissa. We all are excited about my family coming. Just part of my family is coming not all of my family. the end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home